Your child has their certificate to take home today with a notice.
Congratulations to all our swimmers!
Enjoy your weekends,
- We are talking about communities. Can you please help us with our Inquiry work by making a comment below with your ideas to help us.
- What is a community?
- What is your favourite place in the Mount Martha community?
- What people help us in our community?
- What is your favourite thing to do in the community?
2. Can you help me find an array? We are looking for items in the house that we can keep adding to make rows. For example, 4 rows of 2 chairs. I need to draw my findings.
Thanks for your help!
This term we have been learning about Communities. This weekend, students have been asked to question what their families/friends think ‘community’ means and discuss with you something that is ‘puzzling’ to them about the local communities. For example, today our puzzling question was, “Are there farms in our community?”. During the term, we will explore these questions as part of our Inquiry Unit. Thank you for helping your child discuss their ideas for these big questions!
Have a fun weekend,